Platform words of advice:
- Don't run, it's usually not worth it. In the case you MUST run, take the shoes off first and dash barefooted.
- Don't try any twirling before you've walked around a lot first.
- Caution is needed for the first 2 odd weeks you wear these, and bring along some flat shoes just in case. Anyone walking by you at high speed can take you down and fast.
- Keep the number to the ankle/foot doctor handy, you may need it.
Joys Of Wearing Platforms
- You suddenly get to look down at people.
- You see things on top shelves that you didn't before.
- You can stop stepping on your skirt hems.
- People that hack you off can end up with 6 inches of shoe sole on their toes.
- It's amazing how much more confident you can feel with that extra few inches.
- It is priceless to taunt your mom when suddenly you're not just 1/2 inch taller, you're a full 5.
- You can dance like Stevie.